Sunday, October 25, 2009

Return Of The Dredge

For reasons I won't discuss right now, the blog met with untimely deletion. I am certain my absence has been greatly exaggerated as I suspect, I was not missed pervasively. So, I am beginning again in a way that will be substantively different. Different content, more variety in the content and mixture with an eye toward getting syndication.
Here are the things you can expect to see here in the posts to come.

  • More Correspondence art as it seems this is a good way to consolidate my collections.
  • My own journal entries to go along with these these things.
  • Photography both current and from the past
  • Fashion News and commentary
  • Haiku and other creative writing.
  • Articles about Bipolar illness.

Hello again, goodbye. With Cheer

JJ

4 comments:

  1. Hey I enjoy your work. Are you aware of a good architectural blog that has similar content?
    jwallis@bjginc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, -architectural blogs. I don't know of any but I know someone who does. Stay tuned and I'll see what I can dredge up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Familiar, magnetic, the pull one artist has with another. Interest's vary, creativity connects. It is my good fortune that our paths have crossed. I look forward to experience your work and to share mine with you. Be well fellow artist and new friend. Shelly

    ReplyDelete